Saturday, July 11, 2009

Suggestion Post

Do any of you have requests or suggestions of a recipe you'd like...or category.

More desserts, casseroles, vegetables, breakfasts, etc?

Here are a few things I have coming up:

Squash casserole, spaghetti sauce, lasagna, blueberry cobbler, oatmeal cookies, chicken Parmesan, Watergate salad, grape salad, cilantro lime rice(if I haven't posted already)....those are just a few off the top of my head I think are really tasty. This will hold me to posting the recipes soon.

Please leave me a comment if there is something you would like to see, or see more of and I'd be happy to oblige :)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see some chicken recipes :-) We get those big bags of Costco frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts. I am burnt out on recipes to use for them. Any suggestions would be great :-) I use your Artichoke Chicken one ALL the time! It's always a pleaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a stuffed chicken recipe I can post, and parmesan chicken...have you tried the one with bacon,onion, mushroom stuffed breast wrapped in bacon...it was really good! I think I posted it already...but I'll add more. They are always staples. I have king ranch chicken and chicken spaghetti that are good staples too...oh and chicken enchiladas too. thanks Rachel.

    ReplyDelete