Friday, August 20, 2010

Cake Mix Cookies (Strawberry in this case)

So, I'm thinking about added a new recipe every Friday...Fabulous Food Friday, maybe??? I don't have much willpower on any day of the week, but Friday's are BAD. I tend to bake because I find Friday to be celebratory. Here is today's Fabulous Food Friday post. Don't be surprised if most of FFF's are desserts!

Cake Mix Cookies-in this cake Strawberry White Chocolate Chip

1 box Duncan Hines Strawberry Supreme cake mix
2 large eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla (optional)...I feel like every cookie deserves vanilla
3/4 cup white chocolate chips

Mix well and roll into balls and place at least 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 - 12 minutes. Be careful not to over cook.

I can't wait to try other combinations - lemon, orange, devil's food, butter. I think cake mixes are great. How about lemon cranberry or chocolate butterscotch. The combinations are endless. Let me know if you have any other fabulous combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment