Monday, September 28, 2009

Sopapilla Cheesecake Dessert

This is so good, a must try...great warm or cold. THanks Amy for sharing the recipe and adding a few lbs to my hips!

2 softened 8 oz blocks cream cheese
2 cans crescent rolls
1 cup sugar
1 Tbs vanilla
1 stick butter
2 Tbs sugar combined with 1/4 tsp cinnamon (I used a little more)

Press one can of crescent rolls in a 9x13 baking dish. I just used my fingers to seal the seams.

Combined the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until smooth. Spread evenly over bottom layer of crescent rolls. Place 2nd layer of crescent rolls on top of cream cheese mixture, sealing the seams with your fingers before placing.

Melt butter and pour over top, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.

Bake at 350 for 35 minutes in pre-heated oven.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds divine. I could go for some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yuuum! This reminds me, I still haven't e-mailed you the tiramisu recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete